African Sons and Daughters (ASD) is a non-profit organisation focused on the needs of members of the African community in the UK and the Worldwide African Diaspora.
Our purpose is to connect like-minded individuals that are committed to establishing social networks with the sole purpose of providing resources and services that improve the well-being of our communities in the U.K and the Worldwide African Diaspora.
African Sons and Daughters is an organisation focused on the needs of the African community, with services and activities beneficial to the wider community. African Sons and Daughters is an initiative that offers members of the public an opportunity to contribute and support worthwhile services in their community.
To provide a platform for members to harness our collective strength for the benefit of the wider community. We aim to initiate and maintain worthwhile social events made available to communities.
· To have standard rules and policies throughout the organisation in accordance with national guidelines.
· To provide a platform for members to harness our collective strength for the benefit of the wider community.
· To initiate and maintain worthwhile social events made available to communities.
· ASD Branch Sponsors – Members of the public who fund ASD’s mission or volunteer for our services.
· ASD Branches – A hub for ASD Sponsors, volunteers, staff and community activities.
· Kings and Queens Educational Services (KQES) – i.e. Homework Clubs and other Educational Services.
· ASD Approved – Business approval and customer loyalty scheme- ASD approved businesses offer discounts on products and services to ASD members and in exchange receive free promotion for their business through our networks.
African Sons and Daughters Objectives
· African Sons and Daughters provides a steady income and support network for community services that are valued but susceptible to recent and any future Central Government policy change.
· African Sons and Daughters provide an opportunity for members of the public to support and contribute directly towards services in their local community.