To apply email email@example.com and please include your current CV with the Job Title as the subject
- Be responsible for liquidity planning and management, including ensuring that surplus cash is effectively identified and invested and associated counterparty and currency risk is managed in line with GTP.
- Drive process improvement through effective use of systems, whilst maintaining robust controls environment.
- Establish a suite of KPIs for operational activity and use to benchmark performance.
- Work with the [senior] Assistant Treasurer to ensure that all ASD financing needs are met and that they have efficient operational treasury and banking arrangements. Provide support for retail cash & cards contracts and tender processes.
- Be responsible for Group operational banking arrangements and facilities including overdrafts, guarantee lines trade and supplier finance, and for ensuring proper use of guarantees and letters of comfort around the Group.
- Maintain, update and where possible standardise all Treasury related documentation including intra-group loans, operational banking facilities, EMTN related agreements and ISDAs.
- Ensure high quality and timely reporting of Treasury activity & metrics, production of interest forecasts and work for the Interims and Prelims including input to the Annual Report and Accounts.
- Support and manage the Group Cash Manager and Treasury Associate in fulfilling their roles and ensure sufficient personal development and coaching support.
- Develop and report against operational efficiency KPIs
- Ensure Group and ASD banking arrangements are fit for purpose
- Manage and develop Group Cash Manager and Treasury Associate
- Graduate with minimum 5-6 years post education experience, including at least 3 years in Corporate Treasury
- ACCA qualified or qualified accountant desirable
- Good technical skills, numerate, accurate, organised and thorough work style
- Effective people manager, strong coaching ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient communicator, numerate, methodical and organised with attention to detail
- Self-starter with a flexible approach to working and a willingness to engage a variety of tasks
- Ability to converse in French an advantage